Christian Author Book Marketing

authors, author promotions, book marketing, christian authors, christian books,

All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christian Book Marketing - Web Page Load Time

Have you ever been there. You go to visit a website and it takes for ever to load? What about your website? Have you ever checked the load…

Started by Smitty

0 Oct 11, 2017

Christian Book Marketing - Web Page Load Time

Have you ever been there. You go to visit a website and it takes for ever to load? What about your website? Have you ever checked the load…

Started by Smitty

0 Oct 11, 2017

Christian Book Marketing - Text Scoring Tool

The following website will measure your text readability and help you cut out the noise. This might be a good application for the self publ…

Started by Smitty

0 Oct 11, 2017

The following website will measure your text readability and help you cut out the noise. This might be a good application for the self publ…

Started by Smitty

0 Oct 11, 2017

Started by Smitty

0 Oct 11, 2017

My Experience with Christian Author Book Marketing

I have been thrilled with how Smithy has placed reviews of my book, Discovering Treasure on many websites. It made me feel humble reading…

Started by Crystal Mary Lindsey

0 Apr 8, 2016

Do Christian authors have a harder time promoting their books?

This is just a question for thought as most of us try to cross markets in ABA & CBA. Still, there are decidedly Christian topics.   Wri…

Started by Shawn Lamb

8 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Smitty

Free ebook contest!

I am hosting a contest at my blog from now until July 18. Write a comment and be entered to win a free kindle version of my book! www.tracy

Started by Tracy Krauss

0 Jul 4, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Smitty.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service